Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eighteen months and counting...

Mason celebrated his year-and-a-half birthday on Sunday. Hard to believe it??? I think so. Anyway, we went to the Skyscraper Museum (where Dad-o had wanted to go for a long time) and then on to Battery Park to play in the fountain on a sweltering hot day. It was fun. Mason was soaked, but had spare clothes. Rob was soaked and had to sun himself. I was mildly wet.

That kicked off a big week for Mason, though. He started at his new daycare center on Monday -- conveniently located in the apartment building next door to ours. He's doing just fine there. I took the day off Monday to help him ease into the new center, but after standing there and watching him play for 10 minutes, I took a cue that he didn't need me and headed home. It's so nice not to have to commute with him, and easily saves us an hour a day.

We go to the doctors for his official check up tomorrow. I'll update on his progress then...

No comments: