Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ish...the Fish

Mason got his first pet...oh, about two weeks ago. A beta fish who lives high on the shelf in our apartment and only comes down to play when there's a watchful eye around. Here's the proud pet owner -- but mind you, when I backed up five feet to take the pictures, Mason decided Ish (that's how he says fish) was hungry for a chocolate chip granola bar. I plucked it out quickly, and don't worry, these pictures are old (as in not digital). Like I said, we've had Ish for a couple of weeks and despite the granola bar incident, he's still thriving in his bowl.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I think ISH the Fish is a GREAT Name actually!

That bowl might be a bit BIG for him, Betas like small bowls, for some odd reason....

I never had a fish, but I worked on a show where the wardrobe chick had one, and that's what we learned by default.

I like the film look to all of these pics... :)